Swim Coach // Town of Brookline - Brookline, MA // Part-time
Looking for part-time swim coach to lead small group of Masters swimmers. Must have previous experience coaching adults, be knowledgeable and interested in providing feedback, assigning drills and technique work and helping athletes reach their goals. The group is currently comprised of swimmers with a variety of interests, ranging from general fitness, to triathlons and open water events.
Group meets three times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6:15 - 7:30 am, at the Evelyn Kirrane Aquatics Center in Brookline. The EKAC is an indoor, three pool public facility, with a six-lane 25 yard lap pool, a 12 ft deep diving well and a lesson pool. We are located steps from the Brookline Hills Green line stop, right next to the high school.
- Minimum 1-2 year coaching experience, preferably at the Collegiate or Masters level
- Certified Masters Swimming Coach preferred but not required
- Experience coaching triathletes or open water swimmers preferred but not required
- Available to attend meets or events, if needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred
Start date: 1/23/17, open until filled. Pay starts at $20/hr.
Please email resume and three references.