Swimming events MAY close earlier than June 30, 2018 due to time regulations from FINA/UANA of 10 hours of competition a day. Please register early to participate in your favorite events!
Entry Restrictions: A swimmer may enter a maximum of five individual events and four relays, but not more than two individual events per day. Swimmers may also enter the open water swim. Entries without times will not be accepted.
Nov 1-Dec 31, 2017: $80.00
Jan 1- Mar 31, 2018: $90.00
April 1 – Jun 30, 2018: $100.00
Individual Event Entry Fees:
Per Event - $15.00
Per Relay - $25.00
Competition Dates: July 28 – August 4, 2018
The YMCA Aquatic Center
8422 International Drive
Orlando, Florida 32819 USA
- Main Swimming Competition Pool: Indoor 50 meter x 25 yard Depth 7 feet.
- Warm up Swimming Pool: Indoor Diving well 25 meter x 25 yard Depth 7 feet to 17 feet.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years Old
- Individual Events: 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94 and five-year age increments as high as necessary.
- Relay events: 18-24 age groups are not permitted to participate on relay teams: 100-119, 120-159, 160-199, 200-239, 240-279, 280-319, 320-359
Training Provision: The YMCA Aquatic Center will be open for training from 0600 to 2200 hours (6:00am to 10:00pm). The venue may be limited for warm up to those athletes only competing on that day.
Medals: Medals will be awarded 1st-10th place in each age group.
*Athlete login will be available in 2018. A limited set of changes to original registration will be available to athletes at this time only. Please make sure all registrations are as accurate as possible during your initial registration.